Ultra Liquid Multivitamin has been researched, formulated, and continually improved to provide for optimal cellular metabolism. The pre-digested and pH balanced product containing 174 phytonutrients, micronutrients, macronutrients prebiotics as well as green and red “super foods” is designed to be a comprehensive multiple vitamin with rapid absorption.
Ultra Liquid Multivitamin facts:
- No Milk Derivatives
- No Starch
- No Yeast
- No Casein
- 100% Sugar-Free
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors.
- All B-vitamins are derived from methyl-coenzyme forms or whole-food-based organic certified herbs.
- Folic acid (folate) is 100% sourced from an organic lemon peel.
- Ultra Multi also includes Selenium from selenomethionine.
- All minerals are derived from plant origin or chelated for superior absorption.
- All fiber from non-GMO prebiotic sources.
- Aloe Vera – ACTIValoe® aloe vera juice for a superior oxygen radical absorbance capacity antioxidant and polyphenol content.
- Increased cardiovascular and liver support, contains 100% natural trimethylglycine (TMG) from USA-sourced sugar beets, red wine grape extracts, and resveratrol.
- Vegetarian amino acid complex from organic quinoa.
[ActivAloe is a registered trademark of Aloe Corp, inc.; NutraFlora® is a registered trademark of CPIngredients, Inc., used under license; Optiberry® brand anthocyanin extract (patent pending) is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.; Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored Natural Products Division, Israel; XanoMax® is a registered trademark of Avesthagen, Inc.; PureWayC® is a trademark of Innovations Laboratories, Inc.]
Potential Benefits of Whole Food-Based Multivitamins:
- Strengthen cartilage and bones
- Support loss of body fat
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Lower cholesterol
- Counter premature aging
- Aid digestion
- May help depression
- Promote glucose (blood sugar) control
- Increase energy Levels
- Augment gut microbiome (good bacteria)
- Support immune system
- Counter arthritis
- May regulate sleep
- Promote improved skin and hair
- May aid visual health
Contents of Liquid Ultra Multivitamin:
Children: Safe for children 5 years and older: ½ teaspoon per 20 pounds of body weight daily. It can be mixed in juice or milk. Morning is preferable.
Teens: (greater than 80 pounds): ½ capful daily, with breakfast. Can be mixed with juice, milk, or water.
Adults: ½ capful twice per day, with meals, or one full capful with breakfast. Can be mixed with juice, milk, or water.