Premium Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate
Benefits of Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate is made from the liquid component that separates from milk during cheese production. Produced from grass-fed, not grain-fed dairy cows, it is a high-quality source of vitamins, minerals, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and all nine essential amino acids. Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body and must come from food.
Amino acids are the building blocks for proteins and are required for:
- Cellular growth and development
- Strong bones
- Tissue repair
- Muscle protein synthesis
- Appetite control
- Healthy skin
- Hormone production
- Immune cell production
- Enzyme production
- Neurotransmitter synthesis
Promotes Muscle Growth
Consuming essential amino acids through the diet is necessary for stimulating protein synthesis in the muscles and increasing strength, recovery and energy. A positive protein balance is necessary to build up and avoid muscle loss.
Whey isolate is one of the best studied and well-known protein supplements for enhancing muscle building and repair.It is a great source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), known to be anabolic and stimulating muscle protein synthesis.
Whey protein consumption is associated with an increase in insulin, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) and Human Growth Hormone (hGH) levels – natural anabolic hormones important for muscle growth.
Preserves Muscle Mass with Dieting and Aging
Due to the fact that muscle mass is lost with calorie restrictive diets, it is important to consume adequate amounts of easily absorbable protein when dieting. Whey protein isolate preserves muscle mass by providing all of the necessary essential amino acids.
Muscle loss and weakness are a consequences of aging. Although aging adults have a greater protein demand, protein digestion and absorption decline with age, contributing to the loss of muscle mass.
Consuming whey protein isolate encourages strength, general well-being and perhaps prolonged independence with advancing years.
A recently published review found that when the diets of exercising, older people were supplemented with whey protein the study population experienced enhanced muscle protein synthesis, strength and muscle mass retention.
Encourages Weight Loss By Reducing Appetite
To improve body composition and decrease fat, a diet high in protein is critical. High protein intake boosts the metabolic rate and increases the amount of energy burned.
Protein increases satiety or the pleasant sensation of fullness. Whey protein suppresses appetite better than other protein supplements and reduces the hunger cravings for snacks and surplus calories.
In addition, whey protein isolate has a large percentage of carbohydrates and fat removed, reducing total calorie intake.
- This product should not be used as the sole source of nutrition and is intended to serve as a supplement for general health maintenance.
- Whey protein isolate is intended for healthy individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Those with any medical condition should consult with a physician prior to use.
- Please also consult a physician prior to usage during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- The recommended usage should not be exceeded, and improper usage will not improve results.
- If unwanted side effects are experienced, discontinue usage and consult a physician immediately.
- Discontinue usage at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
- Moisture and humidity may cause product clumping and/or discoloration.